Internal Audit and Consulting
A strong internal audit function that understands your unique challenges and regulatory environment is important for a financial institution’s success. Now more than ever, the demands of modern business require an organization to be customer focused while always ensuring that internal management controls and due diligence requirements are constantly monitored and enhanced. At FOS, our sole focus is financial institutions. We concentrate that industry knowledge to provide you with tailored perspective and a consultative approach to managing risk. Our process is to add value to an organization by evaluating the risks in an operation and recommending controls that are focused on best practices and are cost beneficial.
At FOS, we have a dedicated team of professionals with Internal Audit and financial institutions experience that rivals any large firm. Our team of certified, experienced professionals can assist you in outsourcing or co‐sourcing this vital corporate function while gaining industry best‐practice insights. We use the latest audit technologies to improve efficiencies, increase accountability, and provide outstanding service.
We offer a variety of services that we can tailor to fit your needs:
- Full internal audit outsourcing (no bank internal audit staff)
- Co-sourcing with bank internal audit staff
- Supervision and review of the work of internal audit staff
- Training of internal audit staff
- Global risk assessment preparation
- Internal audit plan development & review
- Audit program development & review
- Wealth department examinations using our state-approved program
- Asset-Liability & Liquidity management reviews and model validation
- Process improvement studies
- Fraud examinations
- Sarbanes Oxley & FDICIA documentation, testing, and training